Current Professional Position
PROFESSOR at the University of Athens, Department of Economics, Division of Mathematics and Computer Science.
1983 Bachelor Degree - University of Athens,
Department of Mathematics.
1986 Master Degree. - Operational Research and Computer Science, University of Athens
1993 PhD - Department of Informatics, University of Athens
Previous Professional Positions
• Military Academy of Greece, Greece. (1983-1994), Lecturer of Advanced Mathematics.
• Department of Informatics, University of Athens, Greece. (1989-1993), teaching assistant in Control Theory and Applied Mathematics.
• Ministry of Public Education, Athens, Greece. (1993-1994) Instructor of Probability Theory and Computer Science at the Special Division, where the future teachers of high-schools are trained after their graduation.
• University College Dublin, Ireland. (1994-1996), Human Capital Fellowship at the Engineering Department, on the field of Dynamical Behaviour of Special Control
• National Technical University of Athens, Greece. (1996-1997), Research Fellow at the Mathematical Department, on the field of Discrete Control Systems with Discontinuities.
• MIS-Foundation Centre, Athens, Greece. (1996-1998), Teacher of Mathematics to students who intended to follow engineering studies in English universities.
• Technological Education Institute (TEI) of Athens, Greece. (1997-1998), Lecturer of Mathematics.
• University of Thessaly, Department of Civil Engineering, Volos, Greece. (1997-1998), Part-time Associate Professor at the field of Advanced Calculus and Differential
• The University of Peloponnesus, Department of Computer Science, Tripoli, Greece. (2002 – 2003), Visiting Professor at the fields of Advanced Calculus and Linear
• The Open University of Greece, Department of Computer Science, Patra, Greece. (2002– 2014), Instructor at the fields of Advanced Calculus Linear Algebra and Quantitative
• University of Athens, Department of Economics, Athens, Greece. (1998 –2014), Lecturer, Assistant (since 2003) and Associate (since 2010) on the fields of Advanced Calculus, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Dynamical Economics and Computational Mathematics.